In our most recent post, Things To Do In Lake Worth, Vero Beach, And Jensen Beach, we took the time to highlight some of our favorite activities both tourists and locals enjoy. From kayaking at Indian Riverside Park to checking out the Lake Worth Playhouse with the little ones, there is plenty the region has to offer besides delicious seafood at Mulligan’s Beach House Bar & Grill.
In posts before that, we got crab-centric, perhaps even crab-obsessed, which is definitely a thing you can get when you have access to delicious crab dishes served for breakfast, lunch, and dinner (like we do at Mulligan’s). We answered questions about whether or not you can microwave crab, how to select and pick crab, and how one should cook crab in the first place. Crab-enthusiasts or crab-maniacs? We’ll leave the distinction to our readers, but the long and short of the matter is that we have a few crab menu options that quickly become the favorites of anyone who happens to try them.
Whether you end up ordering a Calypso Crab Cake (a jumbo, lump crab cake topped with Key West Hollandaise), a Crabby Grouper (a fresh grouper filet topped with lobster sauce and paired with a delicious crab cake), King Crab Legs (A King of a meal with 1 lb Alaskan Red King Crab legs), or our one-of-a-kind take on the Bloody Mary Cocktail (exquisite crab and house-made cocktail sauce put in a blender), you are guaranteed to enjoy it. Except if it’s the Crab Bloody Mary, because that one was made up! Just making sure our readers are paying attention…
But that’s enough crab-talk for this blog post – we’ve got other things to discuss. Namely, why our Vero Beach, Jensen Beach, and Lake Worth restaurants are worth your time. Of course, we have Mulligan’s locations on Singer Island, Stuart, Lauderdale-by-the-Sea, and Sebastian as well, but we feel particularly inclined to highlight these three locations in today’s post.
Keep reading if you’d like to learn a little bit more about Mulligan’s Beach House Bar & Grill and who we are, aside from being one of the top seafood restaurants in the area, naturally.
A Bit Of History
For starters, Mulligan’s is a full-service and family-oriented seafood restaurant. We are open 365-days a year for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. While we are certainly a family restaurant, don’t get the idea that we don’t enjoy hosting a daily party of sorts. We have happy hours, complete with delightful cocktails and other libations. We also have frozen drinks to enjoy while taking in the view, whether you are out on a street-side patio or are lucky enough to be snug up against the beach. Each of our seven locations has a water view, we are proud to point out.
We were founded in 1997 by George Hart. George Hart, who remains the president and owner of Mulligan’s Beach House, is a 30+ year veteran in the restaurant industry. As we have been growing since our inception, we are proud to have taken on acquisition partners in 2016. But just because we have JPB Capital Partners involved as an equity investor, it doesn’t follow that we’ve lost any of our authenticity or passion for making scratch seafood dishes. Our increasing popularity testifies that point, as does our long-time commitment to giving back to our South Florida community. We’ll touch more on that below.
Here’s a non-comprehensive, but fairly extensive list of the local charities that we are proud to support here at Mulligan’s:
- American Cancer Society
- Angel’s Pediatric Heart House
- A Second Chance Puppies & Kittens Rescue
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Palm Beach & Martin Counties, Inc
- Boys & Girls Club
- Cardinal Gibbons Football
- Environmental Learning Center
- The Coalition for Independent Living Options, Inc
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing of the Treasure Coast, Inc.
- Dogs For Life
- Cerebral Palsy Guidance
- Embrace Life Children’s Foundation
- Feed The Children
- Girls On The Run
- HALO No Kill Rescue
- Hibiscus Children’s Center
- HUMANE SOCIETY of the Treasure Coast, Inc.
- Impact Broward
- Atlanta Falcons Football Club
- Junior Achievement of South Florida
- Stevenson Elementary School
- Lake Worth Football
- Leukemia & Lymphoma’s Team In Training
- Martin County Football
- Great Give PBC & MC
- Martin County Tigers
- National Alliance on Mental Illness
- PALM BEACH SCHOOL for AUTISM
- Patient Advocates at Mesothelioma Lawyer Center
- Sebastian Sharks
- Share The Stoke Foundation
- SunCoast Mental Health
- Vero Beach Football
- Young Singers Of The Palm Beaches
- Voices for Children of the Treasure Coast
- Vero Beach High School
- Youth Guidance Mentoring and Activities Program
- West Gate K-8
- Whole Child Connection
For detailed information about each of these charities, check out our good works resource here. We are proud to relay that Mulligan’s has donated in the ballpark of $310,000 to a range of charities over the years. If you have a donation request, feel free fill out the form found on the page we linked to above. We’ll do our best to get back to you within 7-10 business days!
Private Dining At Mulligan’s
How do blue skies, a tropical ambiance, ocean views, and some of the best seafood in the entire region sound? Let’s sweeten the deal and make sure you are surrounded by your closest family and friends, since it’s your birthday!
Turn that hypothetical vision into a metaphysical reality by reaching out to us to schedule a private dining experience at one of our venues. We accommodate no more than 40 guests in our semi-private banquet room and we will take care of the whole experience! However you want to customize your event, just let us know, we’ll make sure it is one you won’t soon forget.
- Vero Beach – Vero Beach Mulligan’s location offers a private oceanfront room that can contain 40 guests comfortably.
- Jensen Beach – While our Jensen Beach seafood restaurant location doesn’t have a “proper” private room, we can easily accommodate between 25-30 guests in the main dining room, assuming we have adequate time to prepare for such a large party!
- Lake Worth – Our Lake Worth tropical restaurant location offers two separate outdoor private areas. The West side patio can hold 50 guests with no trouble and the north side patio can perform the same function with 40 guests.
Contact Alison Watson at 772.600.7377 for all private dining and hosted event needs!
Come See Us Soon!
Even if you aren’t a fan of seafood, we have something for you at Mulligan’s, no matter if you see us for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or happy hour. At Mulligan’s Beach House Bar & Grill, you are assured of a great time because of our incredible variety of great food, top-notch service, without forgetting the fact that we keep the place clean and sanitary at all times. That’s the foundation for a good time at any restaurant!
Whether you are interested in family night, happy hour, or getting some unbelievable crab cakes in your belly, come see us soon!