First thing’s first: We are thrilled to announce a new Mulligan’s Beach House Bar & Grill location coming in early 2019 to Indian Harbour and Melbourne! Mulligan’s a top-rated, full-service seafood restaurant with locations in Jensen Beach, Vero Beach, Lake Worth, and beyond, is the choice of locals and tourists alike — and for good reason. With incredible waterfront views, a fun and family-friendly atmosphere, and incredible menu choices that feature tasty seafood (and “landfood”) items, Mulligan’s is the perfect place to enjoy the company of your friends while indulging in some deliciousness.
We are true native Floridians as well, which means anyone who walks through our doors can trust that we understand what great seafood and what a great restaurant experience should be like. We use the freshest of ingredients, are committed to exceptional customer service, and all the while we focus on the little details to make sure our patrons have a fantastic experience at Mulligan’s.
Crafting The Perfect Seafood Meal
Now, we might be severely biased when it comes to crafting the perfect seafood meal, but we are of the opinion that Mulligan’s is a great place to come get a great meal whether you are taking your loved one out for a date, having a birthday party with your friends and family, or simply want to catch a happy hour while taking in a glorious waterfront view. Below, we take the time to highlight some of our favorite menu items that happen to also be extremely popular amongst our regulars. If you are looking for some suggestions on what to get the next time you pop into our local seafood restaurant, by all means keep reading!
- Firecracker Shrimp – Let’s start with a special we have on offer right now — who doesn’t love fresh-caught shrimp? If you are a fan of good things, these firecracker shrimp bring a perfect blend of heat and general scrumptiousness. Perfectly seasoned, not too spicy, and delicious fried breading. Nom nom.
- In terms of breakfast, it’s tough to beat our breakfast platter, which includes two eggs cooked anyway you like, two sausage patties, two bacon strips, home fries, and toast. As you can tell, we are of the opinion that you shouldn’t have to choose between bacon and sausage, just like you shouldn’t have to choose only one of fries and toast — so we offer both!
- Another popular breakfast item is our stuffed french toast. It features cinnamon french toast stuffed with a sweet orange cream filling served with fruit on the side. While we are talking about possibly the most delicious breakfast food ever created, we might as well tell you that we also offer Nutella banana french toast, almond cranberry french toast, and of course, traditional french toast which can be served with pineapple, strawberries, and blueberries.
- If you are less of a french toast gal or guy and more a fan of waffles, we can certainly respect your decision, although we must admit we don’t completely understand it. Even still, you won’t be disappointed, as we offer Belgian waffles topped with powdered sugar, butter, and berries if you want them. On the more savory side, we offer a waffle sandwich melt that features scrambled eggs, cheddar cheese, and ham marvelously placed between two waffles. We also have chicken and waffles, which are placed on top of one large Belgian waffle. It’s all pulled together with sausage gravy, although we aren’t opposed to perking it up with some hot sauce, honey, or both!
- Sticking with the breakfast cuisine, we have a few different sandwiches we feel compelled to highlight. Perhaps chief among them is our lox and bagel sandwich, which boasts delectable smoked salmon with capers and cream cheese. We also have a steak n’ egg bagel sammie, which includes Swiss cheese, onions, and is served on a perfectly toasted bagel. Finally, we’d be remiss if we failed to mention our red yee burger, which is thick, juicy, and comes with cheddar, bacon, and a sunny side egg on top (meaning you can pass it off as a breakfast dish if anyone gives you any trouble).
- Moving on toward lunchtime, we’ve got a few appetizers that stand out — although it’s all good and worth trying at least once. A couple of fantastic appetizers at Mulligan’s are oh so cheesy fries, Key West conch fritters, and the calypso crab cake. Don’t forget about the seafood trio, however, which is a perfect choice for the whole family with its conch fritters, firecracker shrimp, and mahi fingers.
- We’ve got some raw bar options for you as well, since we believe we couldn’t very well call ourselves an authentic Floridian seafood restaurant without offering steamed clams. We’ve also got a jumbo shrimp cocktail and smoked fish dip — a house recipe made with local smoked fish, tomatoes, jalapenos, and flatbread crackers!
- On the lighter side, we’ve got some salads on offer, which include Mulligan’s cobb salad, the beach house garden or caesar, a lovely Asian dragon choice, and, our personal favorite, the chicken gorgonzola salad. Whichever you choose, we are almost sure you’re gonna like it!
- Whether you are looking for seafood restaurants in Vero Beach, Jensen Beach, or Lake Worth, you need to come on into a Mulligan’s and try our fresh mahi sandwich. It’s served grilled, blackened, or Jerk style. No matter which way you choose, it’s fresh, it’s delicious, and it belongs in your belly.
- Other great sandwich choices include our tuna melt, chicken in paradise (marinated chicken breast on a toasted ciabatta), or our Philly steak. The latter offers tender steak, onions, melted cheese, mushrooms, and onion rings.
Alright, you may have noticed we haven’t really talked about the seafood dishes we have become well-known for. Well, we put an end to such preposterousness below.
- Most rationale, eat-meating people enjoy lobster. If you count yourself among this demographic, you should come in to try our lobster melt, lobster roll, lobster taco, or our fantastically popular three-cheese lobster mac. The lobster mac and cheese features cavatappi pasta that has been folded into a three-cheese sauce with perfectly seasoned lobster meat. It’s heaven.
- In terms of tacos, we’ve got you covered here at Mulligan’s. We do more than seafood-based tacos, but seeing as how we are highlighting our seafood dishes, we simply have to tell you about our baja fish tacos. First off, they are loaded to the brim with blackened mahi, mahi, and secondly they come with cheese, lettuce, pico, and are served with rice. Trust us, they are fantastic.
- Everyone likes pizza, and because you are on this blog, we assume you like lobster. You can get both at the same time with our lobster pizza, which boasts tender lobster with a lobster sauce, mushrooms, spinach, parmesan, and mozzarella cheese for a balanced and challenging menu selection.
- Let’s talk about seafood entrees, before we must say goodbye for the purposes of today’s post. We’ve got a fried fish sandwich, a fried seafood platter (with fried fish, shrimp & clams strips with fries and slaw), and a crispy tuna roll among other choices. The rule of thumb here is, you won’t be disappointed. So chow down!
Come See Us Soon!
Come see us at Mulligan’s Beach House Bar & Grill, and be sure to keep an eye open for part two of this series. As you probably noticed, we didn’t get to cover our full range of menu items. Plus, we haven’t yet whittled your choices down to the point where you can feel confident about what you’ll order the next time you walk through our doors. Remember, however, that no matter what you end up going with, it will be made with fresh ingredients and the care that has become something of a Mulligan’s trademark. View our menu for yourself today!