Welcome to part two of this two-part series in which we discuss how you can craft the perfect Mulligan’s Beach House Bar & Grill meal for you and yours, as the title no doubt gave away. In part one, we took the opportunity to highlight a few of our favorite seafood and landfood dishes that we offer on our menu. Whether you come to see us in Jensen Beach, Lake Worth, Vero Beach, or any one of our other locations, we’ve got you covered with a wide variety of delicious menu choices that you and the whole family are sure to find something you’ll enjoy. That’s what makes us one of the most popular seafood restaurants in all of Eastern Florida!
Now, we don’t feel like wasting any more time with pleasantries, so let’s dive in, picking up where we left off in highlighting some exceptionally yummy entrees you can find right here at Mulligan’s.
Crafting The Perfect Mulligan’s Meal
We said in our first post and we’ll say it here: We aren’t going to be able to help you whittle your options down to just one choice. Ultimately, that’s too difficult for us, seeing as how we are big fans of everything we have to offer (otherwise, we simply wouldn’t offer it!).
- Beach House Surf n’ Turf – Get the best of both worlds with our tender and perfectly seasoned 10 oz sirloin steak coupled with the skewer of jumbo blackened shrimp. Feel free to add mashed potatoes, Caribbean rice, or fries for a splendid and complete meal.
- In terms of fresh seafood, it doesn’t get much better than our two grouper options. First up, with have the Crabby Grouper, which features our grouper filet topped with lobster sauce and is paired with a crab cake that’s pretty much to die for. Our Island Grouper is fresh-caught Florida Grouper that can come blackened or grilled. It’s topped with a unique pineapple salsa we think you’ll love.
- Key West Crab Cakes – Get two of our homemade lump crab cakes with HOllandaise sauce that is to die for. We add the perfect proportions of lemon juice, egg yolk, butter, salt, and other spices.
- If you are in the mood for crab legs, we’ve also got you covered with our King Crab Legs. This is a meal for folks with a healthy appetite, as it features 1 lb. of Alaskan Red King Crab legs that are well worth the opening/cracking procedure!
- Cajun Shrimp Pasta – It’s simple, and it’s glorious. Get tender shrimp in a sauce with a kick.
- Linguini & Clams – Our tender Northern Middleneck clams are masterfully cooked and come in a white wine garlic sauce. It too, is glorious, and well worth it.
In terms of drinks, we have a selection of autumnal adult beverages we’d like to briefly mention. There’s the Cranberry Margarita, the Cran Apple Mojito, and the Drunkin’ Pumpkin, which features White chocolate Liqueur, Pumpkin, cream, and Pinnacle Vanilla Vodka. It’s even rimmed with graham crackers! Make sure you check out our entire fall drink selection when you browse our menu for yourself.
Stop by and see us soon!