In our previous post, we took a look at some of the “landfood” items on our predominantly seafood-heavy menu that we consistently hear good things about from our customers. Of course, we enjoy them as well. It helps having such a wide variety of options to choose from, so even our staff doesn’t get tired of the same handful of dishes when they dine in! In today’s post, we will continue with the last one by carrying on highlighting non-seafood dishes. Specifically, we will look at dinner menu items, cocktails, and more. Keep reading if you are interested in learning more about one of the top waterfront and tropical restaurants in Southeastern Florida!
- T-bone Steak – 16 ounces of succulent, grass-fed beef. It’s juicy, it could probably feed three people, and it’s all for you. Add mushrooms and onions if you choose. We make a good steak, it’s that simple. Try our 10 ounce Top Sirloin Steak, on which you can add bleu cheese and bacon…rather, on which you should add bleu cheese and bacon.
- Caribbean Jerk Chicken – If you are a fan of jerk chicken, this will be right up your alley. An incredible array of spices makes the chicken fizzle in your mouth, and it’s topped with pico de gallo for a refreshing balance.
- Baby Back Ribs – A timeless, American classic, done right by Mulligan’s. Choose from a full rack or a half-slab. They come with fresh veggies. If you order them, be prepared to share them with your whole party, because they smell incredible, and taste even better.
- Beach House Surf N Turf – We thought it would be a good idea to give you the best of both worlds when it comes to seafood and landfood. We offer the 10 ounce sirloin steak with a skewer of jumbo blackened shrimp, bursting with full flavor.
- Chicken Broccoli Alfredo – You’ve had it before perhaps, but you probably haven’t had it made by the chefs at Mulligan’s. We add our own twist to the classic dish. Keep in mind that all of our seafood, pasta, steaks, and other entrees come with soup, house salad, or caesar salad. We also have gluten-free options available to you upon request.
We offer $6 daily drinks, with a rotating special depending on the day of the week.
- Monday – Margarita
- Tuesday – Pina Colada
- Wednesday – Daiquiri
- Thursday – Frozen Rum Runner
- Friday – Long Island Ice Tea
- Saturday – Mojito
But our drink menu goes well beyond that. We offer 3 different mojitos (Classic, Blueberry, Cucumber), 4 martinis (classic, chocolate raspberry, pomegranate, key lime), and an excellent collection of white and red wine.
In terms of cocktails, we offer our house-made sangria, along with many other refreshing beverages. We even have champagne, if you are here to celebrate!
At our restaurant in Vero Beach, we have a private, oceanfront room that holds a maximum of 40 guests. If you are interested in a corporate event, a party, or even a family reunion meal, our private dining experience is classy, fun, and comes with delicious food and drinks.
Founded in 1997, we are so pleased to be part of the fabric of Florida life in communities like Stuart, Vero Beach, Jensen Beach, and Lake Worth. We are open 365 days a year for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. If you are looking for somewhere to relax, watch the game, enjoy happy hour with friends, or try authentic, fresh-caught seafood, Mulligan’s is the tropical restaurant for you. We’ve got a little bit of everything here at Mulligan’s, and would love to have you come in and give us a try. It’s the perfect spot for locals and visitors alike, so stop on in today!