At Mulligan’s Beach House Bar & Grill, we have a variety of incredible seafood options to choose from. As native Floridians, our owners and operators understand the difference between your average seafood restaurant and a waterfront restaurant that is truly unique. The latter category is exactly what we’ve sought to create here at Mulligan’s Beach House Bar & Grill. And although we offer flavorful, melt-in-your-mouth selections of Mahi, lobster, shrimp, clams, tuna, salmon, and more, we understand that there is more to providing a great tropical restaurant experience than simply having great seafood. But, it doesn’t hurt.
So what do we think goes into creating a fantastic dining experience for breakfast, lunch, or dinner? That’s an excellent question, we are so pleased you asked! We believe, in addition to great seafood, it starts with the atmosphere. That’s why we make a point to make you feel right at home the moment you walk into one of our fine local seafood restaurants. It’s always a great time at Mulligan’s, whether you join us for happy hour after your work day or are stopping by the area looking for a family restaurant. We know how to have fun, and with a great range of mixed drinks and other libations to choose from, you are sure to enjoy yourself as well! We have locations in Lake Worth, Lauderdale-by-the-Sea, Jensen Beach, Stuart, Vero Beach, and Sebastian, and that means that you probably don’t have to drive too far to come see us!
So we’ve established that great seafood and a fantastic environment are essential elements for a waterfront restaurant that wants to be taken seriously. Check and check. But the meat and potatoes of today’s post, as the title no doubt already informed you, is about some of our most popular items on the menu that aren’t seafood-based. Read on if you are interested in hearing about some delicious breakfast and lunch items that people rave about here in South Florida!
Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner
We are open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner 365 days a year. No matter what meal you join us for, we want to make sure that everyone finds something on the menu that catches their eye. That’s why we have such a wealth of options of “landfood”, if you will. So while we won’t be listing every single item on our menu that doesn’t come from the ocean, we will give you a quick list of some of our favorites.
- Breakfast Platter – Sometimes, you need a classic, hearty, American breakfast. We use American diners (the good ones) for inspiration here as you can get two eggs any style, two sausage patties, two bacon strips, home fries, and toast. If you happened to be out sipping on one too many Mai Tais the night before, here is your antidote.
- Nutella Banana Toast – Everyone likes nutella. This is well known. What is slightly less well known is the fact that Mulligan’s Beach Restaurant has the world’s best Nutella Banana French Toast. Not only do we get the balance just right, but we stuff them inside the toast as well. If you’ve got a sweet tooth, give it a try.
- Breakfast Burrito – An absolute classic, done right. Choose from sausage, bacon, sour cream, or if you are feeling like a nap after breakfast…all three! Try it on Tuesday to pair it with a $6 Pina Colada!
- Greek Omelette – We do more than just a classic American-style breakfast. We make a mean Greek Omelette, complete with feta cheese, creamy spinach, and tomatoes. It’s a refreshing way to start your day while still giving you all the calories you need to make it to lunch.
- Simple & Fit Platter – Not everyone wants to go into a food coma after they eat breakfast, and while we don’t understand such a feeling, we can respect it. That’s why we have the Simple & Fit Platter with scrambled egg whites, rotating fresh fruit, and whole wheat toast to get your day started off right.
- Fried Chicken Benedict – Okay, we might be getting slightly carried away with all of our breakfast choices, but we can’t help ourselves. And we wanted to feature a southern dish after talking about something so overtly healthy in our Simple & Fit Platter. Our Fried Chicken Benedict comes with two buttermilk biscuits baked to perfection, fried chicken with just the right amount of crunch, and over easy eggs. Top it off with our country sausage gravy, and you’ve got yourself the fixins’ for a rustic twist on a classic breakfast dish.
- Spinach Artichoke Dip – This is our own house recipe, so we don’t want to give our secrets away. Just try it. You’ll love it. You might even order another one, or two. We won’t judge you.
- Oh So Cheesey Fries – No need for seafood here, just plenty of cheese, green onions, and bacon. Basically, all we need to do is make you aware of this option, because, really, it speaks for itself.
- Drunken Onion Rings – These puppies are beer battered and come with our special cajun remoulade to add a southern twist on the classic American appetizer.
We offer many other options, but in the interest of time, you can refer to our menu or just stop on by for a full list! Keep in mind we offer a great many seafood appetizers, like our Calypso Crab Cake, Seafood Trio, and Key West conch Fritters, made with tender queen conch in an herb batter.
- Margherita Flatbread – Our flat bread is flavorful and baked perfectly. This simple dish includes basil, tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese. Simple, classic, delicious.
- Chicken Bella Flatbread – if you are looking for a bit more substance on your flatbread, we’ve got just the thing. With grilled chicken, mushrooms, melted goat cheese, tomatoes, and spinach, each bite explodes in your mouth.
- Mulligan’s Cobb Salad – Cobb salad lovers won’t be disappointed. It’s exactly what you are looking for in a cobb salad. With egg, chicken, guac, bacon, tomato, cheddar and jack cheese, and your favorite dressing, what’s not to love?
- Texas Burger – We are Floridian through and through, but that doesn’t mean we can’t appreciate another state’s take. This is a burger done right, with BBQ sauce, bacon, cheddar cheese, and a juicy patty…it’s pretty tough to be disappointed.
- Philly Steak – In keeping with the homages, we also know how to prepare a pretty darn good Philly Cheese Steak sandwich, if we do say so ourselves. With onion rings on top, melted cheese, more onions, mushrooms, and of course, tender steak, it’s one to try if the mood strikes.
- Our BLT – This is another classic that people who aren’t in a seafood mood will typically enjoy. Keep in mind you can substitute the “B” for turkey or Mahi for just a bit more!
- Chicken Bella Wrap – Finally, we have the Dr. Marty recommended wrap. Complete with roasted mushrooms, goat cheese, greens, tomatoes, grilled chicken, and a thai ginger wrap, this is one of our customers’ top choices in the lunch department.
Whether you are looking for a family restaurant in Jensen Beach, are searching “fresh seafood near me” into your search bar, or just want to find the best restaurant around you, Mulligan’s Beach House Bar & Grill is worthy of your consideration. While we certainly have a great seafood menu, we wanted you to be aware of some other options that we are proud to offer at all of our Southeastern Florida locations. In our next post, we will be taking a look at some of our dinner and dessert options that we didn’t have time to highlight today. Keep a look out for that one, and come on down to Mulligan’s the next time you are in the mood to have some great food and a fun time!